Did You Know
- If your child is struggling with reading even though you know he or she is smart and does well verbally, it could be the result of a hidden and undetected visual skills deficiency.
- Poor visual skills are the most overlooked reason why a child struggles in school.
- Your child may have 20/20 eyesight with or without glasses, but poor visual skills.
- According to the American Optometric Association, almost 1 out of 4 children suffer fron inadequate visual abilities.
- About 75%-90% of what children learn in the classroom comes through their visual system.